Bangalore, India, July 9, 2021 / PRNewswire / – The Probiotics market report is segmented by type (Bifidobacterium, Lactobacillus, Others), after application (Food and beverages, medicines, dietary supplements). The report includes global opportunity analysis and industry projections from 2021 to 2026. It is published in Rated reports under Vitamins & Food Supplements Category.
The global probiotics market size has been increased to. estimated $ 1,665.7 million in 2019 and is expected to reach $ 2066.1 million until the end of 2026 and grows with a CAGR of 5.4% in the forecast period 2021-2026.
The main driver behind the growth of Global Probiotics Market size are:
Growing awareness among customers of their direct link to digestive benefits and increasing demand for nutritious foods.
The rising awareness of preventive health care is expected to increase the market size of probiotics as they help prevent disease from occurring by strengthening the immune system.
Get Your Sample Today: https://reports.valuates.com/request/sample/QYRE-Auto-3X777/Global_Probiotics_Market
GLOBAL PROBIOTICS MARKET TRENDS AND OPPORTUNITIES
Increasing acceptance of probiotics as a substitute for pharmacological solutions to increase demand. The growing popularity of probiotic strains as a natural, inexpensive, and safe alternative to pharmacological therapies, as well as the increasing evidence of the health benefits associated with their use, is expected to have a positive impact on the growth of the probiotic market.
Additionally, probiotics are becoming increasingly popular due to their numerous health benefits, such as improved gut health and improved immune response, which in turn will fuel the growth of the probiotics market over the forecast period.
The integration of probiotics with inexpensive, healthy products such as yogurt, fruit juices, and cultured milk beverages has contributed to the growth of the probiotics market. Manufacturers are constantly developing new probiotic products that offer consumers a wide range of options that expand their customer base.
Search the table of contents and figures under: https://reports.valuates.com/reports/QYRE-Auto-3X777/global-probiotics
PROBIOTICS MARKET SHARE ANALYSIS
Based on the application, Food & Beverage is expected to hold the largest probiotics market share at 82% in 2019. It was followed by dietary supplements, which account for around 10% of global sales.
Depending on the region, the Asia-Pacific region is expected to be one of the most lucrative regions due to awareness of the benefits of probiotics. Asia Pacific accounted for about 51% of the market share of probiotics in 2019. It followed Europe with a market share of 23% in 2019.
Request for regional report: https://reports.valuates.com/request/regional/QYRE-Auto-3X777/Global_Probiotics_Market
Key players in the probiotic industry
Morinaga dairy industry
Buy Now for Single User + Effects of Covid-19: https://reports.valuates.com/api/directpaytoken?rcode=QYRE-Auto-3X777&lic=single-user
Buy now for Enterprise License + Effects of Covid-19 : https://reports.valuates.com/api/directpaytoken?rcode=QYRE-Auto-3X777&lic=enterprise-user
We have introduced a tailor-made subscription for our customers. Please leave a note in the comment section to learn more about our subscription plans.
– The Functional Food Market Size was rated with $ 177,770.0 million in 2019 and is expected to reach $ 267,924.4 million by 2027 with a CAGR of 6.7% from 2021 to 2027. Over the past decade, the demand for functional foods has increased with the arrival of new types of products in the food sector. Additionally, the market is forecast to expand due to the use of these products by a wide variety of end users including sports nutrition, clinical nutrition, and weight management.
– The globe Clinical Nutrition Market Size was rated with $ 32,495.97 million in 2020 and is expected to be achieved $ 51,128.26 million by 2028 with a CAGR of 6.1% from 2021 to 2028. The rise in the prevalence of metabolic diseases, high healthcare spending and the expansion of the middle class in emerging markets are driving the global clinical nutrition industry. In addition, market growth is forecast due to the increasing number of elderly people and the development of therapeutic nutritional products tailored to the needs of the elderly.
– The globe Animal Probiotics Market Size is expected to reach USD 3305.1 million until 2026, from 2007.4 million USD in 2019 at a CAGR of 7.4% over the forecast period 2021-2026. In the global Animal Probiotic Ingredients Market North America is the largest consumer with a market share of 40%, followed by Europe with a market share of around 28%.
– The Nutritional Supplements Market Size is expected to grow from $ 81.91822 billion in 2019 to USD 119.16011 billion by 2025 at a CAGR of 6.44%.
– The Vitamin market Size is expected to reach $ 6,062.8 million until 2026, from USD 4,753.3 million in 2020, with a CAGR of 4.1% over 2021-2026.
– The globe Nutritional Supplements Market Size is expected to reach $ 167.3 million USD until 2026, from $ 127 million in 2019 at a CAGR of 4.0% over the forecast period 2021-2026.
– The globe Carotenoids Market Size is expected to reach $ 1209.2 million until 2027, from $ 1,145.9 million in 2020, with a CAGR of 0.9% over 2021-2027.
– Enteral Nutrition Market Size, share, trends, growth, industry analysis, forecast 2021 to 2026. The report includes a segmentation by type (standard protein diet, high protein supplement, protein for diabetes patients, others), by application (hospital sales, retail, online)
– Global Gluten Free Probiotics Market Report 2021
– Global Medical Probiotics Market Outlook 2021
– Global Prebiotic Ingredients Market Report 2021
– Global Probiotic Supplements Market Report 2021
To see the full list of related reports on the probiotic industry
Values ââoffers detailed market insights into various industries. Our extensive reporting repository is constantly updated to meet your changing analytical needs in the industry.
Our team of market analysts can help you choose the best report for your industry. We understand your niche region-specific requirements and therefore offer customization of reports. Our customization allows you to request specific information from a report that matches your market analysis needs.
To get a consistent view of the market, data is collected from various primary and secondary sources. At every step, data triangulation methods are used to reduce variance and find a consistent view of the market. Each sample we approve contains a detailed research methodology that was used to create the report
For US toll free calls +1 (315) -215-3225
For IST call + 91-8040957137
WhatsApp: +91 9945648335
Linkedin – https://in.linkedin.com/company/valuatesreports
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/valuatesreports
View original content: https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/probiotics-market-size-to-reach-usd-2066-1-million-by-2026-at-cagr-5-4— rated -reports-301328622.html
SOURCE evaluates reports