The globe Galacto-Oligosaccharide (GOS) Market is forecast to reach $ 1.47 billion by 2026, according to a new report by Reports and Data.
For galacto-oligosaccharides (GOS), growth is forecast in the forecast period due to the increasing focus on the quality of food and beverages. It increases shelf life by reducing microbial contamination. GOS is stable in various other temperature ranges. The presence of the low calorific value of GOS makes it suitable for use by people suffering from diabetes.
Confectionery, dairy products, beverages and bread use galacto-oligosaccharides (GOS) for their low-calorie sweeteners. The nutritional content it contains is similar to that of breast milk and is used for formulation into breast milk, which drives the growth of the market.
Europe holds the largest market share, followed by the Asia-Pacific and North America regions. Invested in research and development by developed countries to develop high purity and more efficient blends to meet the needs of growing populations. This is expected to boost the market in this region over the forecast period. The trend reversal towards breakfast cereals instead of home-made meals for health reasons is driving the market in emerging countries such as India and China.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1342
Main summary of the regional analysis and the competitive landscape:
Yakult Honsha, Royal FrieslandCampina, Ingredion Group, First Milk Ltd., Taiwan Fructose, WuXi AppTec, Kowa Europe GmbH, Nissin Sugar Co., Ltd., Samyang and Kerry Group
For the purposes of this report, reports and data have segmented the global Galacto-Oligosaccharide (GOS) Market by source, formulation, application, and region:
Source Outlook (Volume, Kilotons; Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2026)
Formulation Outlook (Volume, Kilotons; Revenue, Billion USD; 2018-2026)
- Soft capsules
Application Outlook (Volume, Kilotons; Revenue, Billion USD; 2018-2026)
- Dairy products
- Food supplements
- Infant formula
- Bakery and pastry shop
- Other uses
The report also provides key insights into the market share of each product and application in the Galacto-Oligosaccharide (GOS) market. In addition, it also provides radical information about growth prospects and patterns. It also provides comprehensive coverage of product usage for each application and product. The report also includes a price analysis and growth trends for the major market segments.
Request a discount on the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/discount-enquiry-form/1342
Other key findings from the report suggest that
- Urbanization and lifestyle changes, diet plans and uneven meal times lead to the prevalence of chronic diseases. This has pushed companies to invest in new products like galacto-oligosaccharides (GOS).
- Some of the notable trends influencing market growth are the increasing interest in higher fiber consumption, growing concerns about obesity, coupled with the growing trend to burn excess calories
- Dairy products held the largest market share of 20% in 2018 and baked goods and confectionery held a market share of 14% in 2018.
- Food supplements show an annual growth rate of 10.5% over the entire forecast period. Various food manufacturers are relying on e-commerce to meet global demand.
- Baby food holds the largest market share of 24% in 2026 with an annual growth rate of 10.3% over the entire forecast period.
- Based on the source, the market is divided into Microorganisms, Plants, and Animals.
- Plant sugars, certain root vegetables, and beans are some of the plant sources that galacto-oligosaccharide (GOS) can be obtained from. Plants hold a market share of 37% in 2018.
- Based on the formulation, the market is divided into tablets, capsules, powders, liquids, and softgels.
- Powder holds the largest market share of 30% in 2018. Powdered Galacto-Oligosaccharide (GOS) is used extensively in infant formula, making it the largest market share.
- The increasing awareness among consumers interested in healthy eating will fuel the growth of the market in the years to come.
- Europe dominates the market due to the growing age population and increasing production of infant formula.
- High levels of research and development in the market, coupled with the entry of numerous food and pharmaceutical companies into the development of nutritional and health products, is expected to fuel the growth of the market
To learn more about the report, click @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/galacto-oligosaccharide-gos-market
In addition, the research study provides additional insights into the regional presence of the companies through extensive regional analyzes. The regional analysis includes the most important geographical regions such as North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East and Africa. The Regional Analysis segment includes details on the market share of each region as well as the likely growth opportunities and revenue generation. The report also provides a projection of the growth rate for each region over the entire forecast period. It also offers country-by-country analysis to provide a better understanding of the industry.
Request customization of the report @ HTtps: //www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/1342
Discover our other related reports:
- EFEM & Sorter Market
- Power wheelchair market
- Personal Care Equipment Market
- Security Inspection Market
- Robotic Vacuum Cleaner Market
Thank you for reading our report. For further inquiries and information on customizing this report, please contact us. Our team will make sure you get the report that is best suited to your needs.